- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2tsp yeast
- 2 cup maida or all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsb salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Take luke warm milk, add sugar and yeast. Mix well. Cover and keep it for 5 mins to activate the yeast.
- Add flour and salt to the milk. Gently mix and make a soft dough.
- Add butter, knead well for another 2 mins.
- Cover the dough keep it in warm place for 1 hour.
- Gently mix, 1 tbsp of flour if neccessary. Divide the dough in a 8 portions.
- Brush some oil in the mould, make each portion in round shape. Stuff in 1/4 butter and 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Place the dough in a oil greased mould. Cover and keep it in warm place for 15 mins. Brush some liquid milk over the bun.
- Bake at 180 degree for 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven. Brush it with melted butter and cover the bun with a cloth until they cool down.
- Remove it from the mould.
- Hot Butter Buns ready.