Meat A Gogo
Char Kway Teow
Char Kway TeowCourse: Main CourseCuisine: MalaysianDifficulty: Medium
1 pack flat rice noodles
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 prawn with tail/shrimp
1 tsp chilli sauce
1 large egg
Chopped spring onion
1 handful bean sprout
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Mix the sauce ingredients.
- Completely loosen the flat rice noodles with no clumps.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok over high heat. Swirl it around the wok.
- Add the prawns and cook until it changes colour. Add the garlic and stir for 10 seconds.
- Add half portion of flat rice noodles, chilli paste, and prepared sauce, stir vigorously to blend well.
- Add in the egg, flip the noodles and cover the egg, and wait for about 15 seconds then add bean sprouts and cook for about 1 minute until just starting to wilt.
- Continue to stir-fry and make sure the egg is cooked through. Add spring onion, do a couple of quick stirs, dish out and serve immediately.
- Buy the ingredients at Amazon Stor
Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce – Uk Store