Usually we make pakodas with potatoes and mixed vegetables, I tried to make crispy pakodas with button mushrooms. And guess what!! they came out really crispy and tasty. Best for evening snacks as fingerchips. Its very simple and easy to make with the basic ingredients. Mushrooms are an excellent source of potassium.
- 1 cups Button Mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/4 cup Gram flour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Fennel seed powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilly powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Take the chopped mushrooms in a bowl, add rice flour, gram flour, corn flour, fennel seed powder, ginger-garlic paste, chilly powder and salt.
- Sprinkle little water and mix well until the mushrooms are well coated with flours mixture and spices.
- In a broad pan, heat enough oil for deep frying the mushrooms.
- Once oil is hot, gently sprinkle a handful of flour-spices coated mushrooms to the hot oil, deep fry them until they turns crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer the fried mushroom to papertowel to aborb the excess oil.
- Serve immediately
- Enjoy these crispy mushroom pakodas with a cup of tea as evening snacks.