For the dough
- 650g flour (or strong white flour), plus extra for dusting
- 7g dried easy-blend yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 25ml olive oil
- 50ml warm milk
- 325ml warm water
MIX : Mix the flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a big bowl. Mix the water,milk and oil together, then stir in with a cutlery knife.
KNEAD : Tip onto a lightly flour dusted surface and knead for 10 minutes.
RISE: Lightly grease the mixing bowl with olive oil. Put the dough back in, cover the bowl with a towel and leave to rise until doubled in size. Preheat your oven to 240°C (fan 220°C, gas mark 9).
SHAPE : Divide the dough into 4 pieces – keep others under the tea towel to stop them drying out. Roll a piece of dough to as thin as you can get it on a lightly floured surface. Lift carefully onto a floured baking sheet or pizza stone and finish with your favourite toppings.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degree.
- Place the pizza base with its baking sheet on to a baking tray and prick with a fork.
- Spread the tomato paste over the base then roughly place the mozzarella slice on top or scatter shredded cheese.
- Roughly place chicken or tuna or vegetable(capsicum, onion, pineapple on top.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and oregano and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the edge turn to a golden colour.
- Remove from oven drizzle with pesto(optional).
- Enjoy the delicious Pizza