200g x 2 tofu cubes
3 tbsp sesame oil
4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 fresh Thai pepper cut into small pieces
2 tbsp chopped scallion
4 tbsp light soy sauce and 4 tbsp water
1 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tsp brown sugar
½ tsp salt
½ tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp chopped spring onions
2 tbsp chopped coriander
Roasted peanuts or dry small shrimps
- Place the tofu in a serving bowl and then cut the cubes into 2 cm thick pieces.
- Set up your steamer and steam the tofu for 6-8 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot and add the chopped garlic. Once the garlic releases its flavour, turn off the heat.
- Then add the Thai pepper and the chopped scallion and stir well.
- Add the soy sauce mixture, oyster sauce, brown sugar, salt, and vinegar.
- Finally, add the spring onions and coriander.
- Once the tofu steam, transfer out from the steamer and discard the excess water.
- Dizzle the sauce mixture over the steamed tofu.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts or dry small shrimps.
- Serve hot!